9.28.2011

Thirty.

CHRIS IS 30. 3-0. Thirty. 30. Thirtttty. & I think I was way more excited that he was about his birthday.

I think Chris was a little sad about hitting 30. In fact, I was going to physically assault him if I heard any more of these things "Well, we have a house... thats good." "We will be married before Im 31... most people are married younger though." "Im the only one of my friends without kids yet...." "I should have increased my life insurance last week... it will probably go up now that Im 30..." "I mean, I got a degree before I was 30.... thats pretty good... but I AM still in school... *sigh*"  -- If you cant tell, I was OVER the complaining. We have a great life. I see no need to compare our lives to what others have. If you do that, you will NEVER be happy. I am SO proud of everything Chris has accomplished. We have a fantastic life. 30 is just a number.

But We did have an AMAZING day celebrating his birthday on Saturday. If you were there you know JUST how much fun Chris was having. My family is seriously AMAZING. I was going to half ass throw together a party for Chris. I was just going to get a slip n slide & some chips and dip and call it good. But Nana made some great roast beef & home made meatballs that were to die for. Mimi made some dips. Mom made some food. We brought a boston butt that Justin smoked. We had a ton of food. & My parents were nice enough to let us invade their house.
I hope everybody had a great time. I know we did :) Here are some of my favorite pictures.


Chris & Kay

Chris & Justin sliding together

Justin...

Chris took this picture and said (DIRECT QUOTE) "Baby, you look like a whale." I punched him in his stomach. THEN he thought about it and said "Oh, no... I mean, your arms! Are like a... seal?"

Holdin' em in...

Alicia & sweet baby Weston

Mom...

Chris & Bogdan


We had such a good time at his party. Thank you everybody who came!! Im sure it was a memorable birthday! Also double thanks to my parents for picking up, setting up, and returning the giant inflatable. & My fam for making all the food. We love yall very much & really appreciate you helping us so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment