11.15.2011

I Just Wanna Marry You

OHMYSHIT. The wedding is like 6 months away. I am slightly (completely) overwhelmed. But, I am also excited beyond belief. I've been excited from the moment Chris got on one knee, but I am getting more and more and MORE excited every day. I cant wait to be his wife ;)

Plus, Im knocking shit off the 'to-do' list almost daily. For example, I ordered wedding napkins! I realize that this is trivial, but it still had to be done. I also decided, FINALLY, on wedding invitation wording. & Im planning on ordering invites SOON.

My mom and I went to the florist last week & ordered our flowers! I was slightly stressed about the flowers, but Belle Bouquet made it easy. & Im getting exactly what I want: Simple, Modern & Classy.

But I have to say I am most excited on finally deciding on our Honeymoon!! We will be leaving the Thursday after our wedding to fly to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. We are going to be staying (somewhere) for 4 nights. While we are there we are going to be doing a bunch of activities through Iguana Mama. Our first full day we are going to go white water rafting. The second day we are scheduled to go mountain biking all day, even though Im trying to get that changed to deep sea fishing. & The 3rd and last full day we are doing something called "The Big Bastard" (its the canyoning supremacy tour if you are looking on the website under "Waterfall Tours"). Its a canyoning/waterfall/climbing/rappelling/donkey ride tour that lasts all day. ISERIOUSLYCANNOTWAIT! That tour is the reason we are going to Puerto Plata at all.
After Puerto Plata we are going to fly to Punta Cana & stay at the Hard Rock Punta Cana for 5 nights. If you have talked to me in the last week, chances are you know how PUMPED I am about staying there. Its like my dream resort. We havent decided exactly how we will be spending time in Punta Cana, but after our stay in Puerto Plata I can guarantee that it will include relaxing by the pool, and a massage or two.

Ive said it before & Ill say it again and again- I know its not about the wedding, its about the marriage. But I am thankful for my parents, grandparents, and friends who are all helping to make the most special day of our lives as perfect as it can be. Love you guys! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment