6.05.2012

Our Vows

Our wedding day was the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing day of my life! & the only problem I heard about was that a few people sitting towards the left, couldnt hear our vows.
Chris & I wrote our own vows, and didnt know anything about the others until we heard them, for the first time, at the ceremony.
 & Since we both spent so much time, and Chris's vows were so moving, I wanted to share them, again.


Chris's vows:
Whitney Nicole,

When I first met you, I had no clue what I was getting into. 
I couldnt take my eyes off of you. 
You are the most amazing person I've ever met, and youve changed my life.
You are the perfect combination of love, kindness, strength and beauty. 
You've filled voids in my heart that I didnt know existed, and everyday, you make me want to be a better man. 
I promise to always be open minded and understanding. 
I promise to try to be on time... for most things 
I promise to make you feel special everyday and to hold you above all others. 
I promise to always be by your side through anything we may face. 
I will be forever yours.

My vows:
Chris, 
From the moment I met you, youve been my partner. 
In the past 4 1/2 years, youve supported me, believed in me, and loved me. You've made me your equal in all things. 
Because of you my heart is so full, and as we stand before our family and friends today, I pledge to you all of my hearts love. 
I promise to never forget this moment. 
I promise to encourage you and to fortify your dreams. 
When times are hard, or we are faced with a difficult decision in life, I promise to remember that Love is Stronger Than Fear.  
There is nothing that we cannot accomplish together. 
I promise to be a true & loyal friend to you. 
And above all other things, I promise to try everyday to be worthy of your love.  
Today, and everyday, these are my vows to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment