10.31.2011

Halloweenie

Even though I really missed throwing our annual Halloween party, I had a blast celebrating this year!

On Thursday night our kickball team had theme week! We were superheroes!
I love my team so much! Even when we lost, my team was still in good spirits... well, kind of. We had a great time making fun of the other team. Normally, I would not jeer the other team, but this team was AWFUL to play. They were SO serious! & didnt dress up for theme week. They were SUPER intense about kickball. Jesus guys, give it a rest.. its KICKBALL. Not that serious. It is OKAY to have fun!!

After kickball, we went to Bojangles. Not that Im a big fan of Bojangles, but we actually did have a really good time.

Me & Chris
Doing the Cupid Shuffle!
Chris & Big Show. (Yes, you are seeing that correctly. Big Show isnt wearing any pants... )


On Saturday, Lauren & I picked out her bridesmaids dress! I love it! (Her actual dress will be navy).

I slept for a good portion of the day & then got ready for the Inca Halloween party & Copper Light at The Garage! I was go glad Chris got off work to celebrate! We both had a BLAST at the Inca party hanging out with Sarah & Chris Shuttlesworth, Leigh Ann, Curtis, Justin, Mark & Jenn!! I wish Alisa could have stayed longer! (Boo, work!)



After the Inca party, we went downtown to hear Kyle & Albert's band, Copper Light, play at the garage! They were SO good & we had a blast downtown. & as a BONUS I got to eat a cow tongue taco. GOD I LOVE THEM! & Suzy came & hung out too!


It was a good Halloween. Now I've got to get ready to hang out candy tonight to the Trick or Treaters!! Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment