10.10.2011

Throw in the towel or Wipe the sweat off

For some reason this morning I work up super motivated to get back into the good habits I had formed... After I hit the 30lb mark, that I worked SO hard for, I kind of fell out of trying as hard. It became way easier to order something fried, or go to Starbucks. (DAMN those delicious Pumpkin Spice Lattes... they are so addicting). Plus I stopped keeping a food journal.
So as of this morning, I am back hitting the gym hard. I have new goals & a new attitude about it. I set the background of my iPod to this...
& I set the "lock" screen to this...

Good motivation for the gym! :)
I would like to lose 11lbs before the end of the year. I was 3 lbs closer to my goal last week. Id love to say Im carrying water weight, but its probably more of the muffins, tacos, and Pumpkin Spice lattes, Pad Thai, Pizza, etc. I've been eating.  But Im doing something about it. Here are my goals:

Week 1:
    1. Work out 5 times this week
    2. Complete week 1 of Couch to 5k
    3. Keep a food journal
    4. Increase Water- CUT OUT Iced Tea, & Anything from Starbucks
    5. Make better food choices. Nothing fried. Lean meats

Wish me luck... or better yet, correct me//yell at me when I do something wrong... Being pissed off makes for an excellent work out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment