6.27.2011

Workin On My Fitness

"Up in the gym just working on my fitness!!"....Glad I could help you get Fergalicious (Ohhhhh-Weeeee!) stuck in your head for the next 5 hours. Sorry, guys, thats kind of what you get for reading my lame blog.

Annnny whoo. The most exciting thing that happened this week is that I've lost 18.5lbs. I actually lost 19, but then I ate terrible and gained a half a pound back. (Badddd Whitney). But really, Im happy with my progress. I'm not done losing yet, but I am feeling extra motivated today. I cant wait to hit my 20lbs mark. I am definitely going to buy myself a treat. (Thus, Im motivated to hit it this week so I get my treat soon!)

Other exciting stuff that happened this week included...

1. Free wine at Purple Cafe
      For those of you who dont know, Suzanne works at Purple Cafe. & I had no plans of Friday night, so Ic called up Vicky and we went to harass Suzy at work... Oh and eat. (*The food is delish, go try it) But because they dont have their liquor license yet, they cant sell liquor.... but they can give it away. I took advantage of the situation and drank practically an entire bottle of wine. Purple will definitely be getting more of my business. Plus, we sat at the bar and got to chat with Suzanne & the new owner MoMo.
     After Suzanne got off work, she spent the night at my house since her A/C was broken at home. :( & we stayed up too late & I got up wayy too early.

2. Scrapbooking
      Im not sure I would classify myself as "crafty". I mean, I like crafts, but Im not always good at it... But my scrapbook is turning out well. I've finished 18 pages of it. Ill post some pictures soon.

3. Beach with Chris//Whitney rides the ferry
     After visiting last summer, my dad's cousin bought a condo on Fort Morgan. She was nice enough to have our family down for a delicious beach bbq yesterday. The food was so amazing, I know Chris is going to be talking about it for a month. He kept asking "Who cooked this?" "How did you make it?" "Can Whitney come stay with you for a week and learn how to do this?" *Note- No Whitney can NOT come stay for a week and cook 'that'. Whitney has no desire to cook.
     My sweet Nana said she'd gather the recipes, go to the family farm to collect fresh veggies and invite Chris over for a cooking lesson. That was probably the highlight of his week.
     Also, I rode the ferry from Fort Morgan to Dauphin Island yesterday. I've never really had the desire to do it, but DAMN that thing was quick. It was actually enjoyable.

I hope everybody has a good week this week! Classes start tomorrow so we will see how my week goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment