7.04.2011

One drink, Two drinks, Three drinks, Floor.

This week has been super intense. Tuesday I started school, Wednesday Chris and Lindsay and I went to Tacky Jacks, Thursday I had kickball. Friday night Suzanne & Drew came over for dinner. Saturday Chris & I went to the Duhe's 4th of July river party.

But last night... Oh last night takes the cake for the most interesting thing I did last week. I was planning on having a nice, relaxing day. I spent the majority of the day reading Water for Elephants (amazing book!) & napping with Mobs. Around 4 my friend William from Atlanta called and asked me to go out with him and his friends to B-Bobs. I know some people are weird about hanging out in a gay bar, but really who cares?! I wanted to see William, but I didnt want to go by myself. So I recruited Suzy. We decided we would go out after some dinner. Around 10:00 we all met at Corey & Chads houe. HOLY SHIT, their house is ahhhmazing. I know, what a cliche, that a gay guy has amazing decorating skills, but seriously. I love their house. I wish I had pictures.
We all went to B-Bobs for "Drinking with Lincoln." I've never been to an event like this. I figured advertised "penny drinks" would at least be .99. Ohh no. There was an $8 cover & then free well drinks. This is never a good idea.
While we were waiting on the Drag Show to start, we all hung around and people watched. Suzanne found the only homeless looking person in the place. There is no way this man was gay. He HAD to be there for the free drinks. Suzanne had a good enough buzz that she took her picture with him...


For this poor old drunk, it was love at first sight. Just a few drinks later, the man started dancing with Suzanne and gave her his awesome hunters orange hat. She wore it like a crown...
We had a blast hanging out, watching the drag show & drinking free drinks. I am paying for it this morning though. I feel like I got hit by a big, gay bus. Thank God I have today & tomorrow to recover!

Happy 4th of July, yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment