7.12.2011

Bowlerriffic

I am too tired to come up with a clever title for this blog. Bowler-riffic is the best you're going to get.

I realized this week that I am completely unqualified to entertain a 16 year old boy. I tried to come up with fun things to do, but mostly Drew just looked at me like I was dumb. Plus, it was too damn hot to do anything fun outside.

But we did manage to have a blasty blast bowling on Friday night. Chris got a group of 11 of us together to go to Camellia( which was SUPER nice because it was smoke free!). Im kind of a terrible bowler, but we really did have a great time!


I got made fun of a lot for drinking wine at a bowling alley, but what can I say...


After bowling we went to Buffalo Wild Wings.



When we got back home, I passed out. Drew and Chris stayed up till waytoolate doing Godknowswhat. But its all good.

Sunday Drew and I ate some yummy seafood at Shrimp Basket & then headed to South Alabama's Rec Center. I dont think Drew realized that racquetball  could be fun, but we had a blast. We played racquetball for over an hour. & since we are both super competitive, we got a good workout too!

& Yesterday, Chris took Drew to the airport to go back home to Indy. I had a great time visiting with him, I just wish Mobile had more fun things to do.

On that note- I just found out that they have Paddle Boarding rentals on Dauphin Island. I am so pumped about this. I cant wait to go!! Im trying to convince Chris to take me on Sunday!! Ill let yall know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment