7.18.2011

Put your money where your mouth is

First of all, I had to change my blog a little. Somebody reported my blog as being 'abusive' on facebook, so in order to link to my blog, I had to change the url & name. No big deal. If they keep reporting me, Ill keep changing it.

On a happy note...
Chris and I had the BEST date day yesterday. We spent the morning relaxing, playing with Mobley and napping. Around 11 we had a killer workout & ate some lunch. After we showered and lounged for a bit, we watched the Womens World Cup. This wasnt so exciting for me, but I did get to paint my nails. After USA lost, (boo), Chris took me to Bike Shop for an infamous cow tongue taco! YUMM! & Some guac and salsa. It was a delicious dinner. Plus, Chris got to take a look at the back deck. This is important because I am trying to convince Fred to have our rehearsal dinner at Bike Shop. This is possibly the best idea I've ever had. After dinner, we went home, had a glass of wine and curled up on the couch to watch Due Date.
It was a good day. I am so lucky. <3

Yesterday also started the first day of our 4 week bet. For the next 4 weeks, Chris and I are going to see who can lose a higher percentage of body weight. Loser has to pay for whatever winner wants for one day. If I win, I am going to take full advantage. Im thinking we will start the day with kayaking, or paddle boarding, we will have dinner somewhere nice (that serves creme brulee!) & I will def. be getting a massage. & perhaps midnight bowling with friends... we will see. I originally wanted to go bungee jumping, but I was informed that if I make Chris bungee jump if I win, he would make me crawl in a box of spiders if he wins. I decided that it wasnt worth the risk.
If any body has an suggestions on what to add to my perfect day (because I am totally going to win) Id love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment