7.25.2011

Lucky

Im not sure why, but today I feel especially lucky to have the amazing life I have. :D I guess it's because last week was filled with such good times with friends and family.

On Wednesday, Chris and I went to Beer, Bands & Bingo @ Tacky Jacks. It was SO much fun!
But it was also very very crowded. We made friends with the people sitting all around us and ended up splitting some garbage nachos with the man sitting beside us. & he turned out to be a garbage man!! It was awesome, I was drunk, so I thought it was very appropriate that we shared garbage nachos with a garbage man.
The whole round Chris only got one number, boo.

I was pretty excited about bingo.

On Thursday, I had kickball after work. I am LOVING playing kickball on Thursday nights. If there is anybody interested in playing next season, please let me know. Id really like to put together a team! You have to have between 8-11 people on the field, and 4 girls have to be playing at all times. It would be a really great activity for couples to do together, or if your single, a great way to meet new people! & its not just about kickball either. Like last week after the game, we all hung out, drank beer, & ate chips and salsa in the parking lot after our big win! It was a really good time

Friday after work I got to have dinner with Lindsay! & it was so DELICIOUS! In fact, the ahi tuna salad at Ashland Pub was so good, I went back and had it again the next day.

Chris and I spent Saturday morning deep cleaning the house. Not very fun, but it was productive. I got to shampoo my carpets!

Then Saturday night we had a little get together at our house. Justin, Alisa, Bogdan, Suzanne, Janae, & Kevin came over and we just hung around, played a game & enjoyed each other company. It was nice just hanging around the house with friends.

& yesterday I spent the day scrap booking with my grandmother & hanging out with my parents. My mom & dad took my sister and I for a little boat ride & then we ate at the Mariner on Dog River. It was a good time hanging out with my family. Plus I got to discuss some wedding plans with my parents, and that was good too. (So far we've got the venue, the food & the dj & lighting decided on!)

After dinner with the fam, I took Mobley up to Satsuma to see Chris. I know that bed is teenie tiny, but I love those boys.
They are just too cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment